Tuesday 4 February 2014

Job allocation & Boss Mood Board

As a team we got together and had a group meeting and discussed who would do certain tasks and how long might be required for certain elements. Our team leader Molly freeman tried to evenly distribute all the jobs to each team member. To help us all know what we're doing and how long we have to complete it she created this gant chart as a time scale reference.


 

All my tasks are highlighted in light blue. I'm in charge of designing, modelling, texturing and rigging the boss enemy for the level. I also have to research in to current rock monsters which could help me with my concept designs.

I'm quite interested in architectural design as well and making 3D models of pieces of architecture so i put myself forward for designing the buildings to represent the town which is situated on the island within our level.


Boss Moodboard

When i put some quick ideas to the rest of the group we thought it would be a good idea to have a head which Easter island is famous for as the main aspect of the boss. I then went about looking at other rock monsters and elements of lava as the boss location is situated within 1 of 3 volcanoes on Easter island.






No comments:

Post a Comment