Sunday 16 February 2014

Further Design Ideas & Decisions

With my research in to the human form being implemented in to my rock formations for the boss i was ready to start designing the final product. I had a talk with my team mates to what they thought would be good to see on the bosses final design. We came up with the idea that with the heads being the alien technology the boss head could use the lava from the volcano to form a body. These were my two final designs with those ideas in mind.


Final Design Idea 1


Final Design Idea 2

After getting feedback from the rest of my team we decided to go with design idea 1. It really looks like it's been formed from the volcano. 

I was also tasked with researching and designing a few ideas for the houses which would be used within the level for the town. When researching it was really hard to find pictures of the actually town on Easter island. I noticed from the few images i found, the design od the houses were very similar to typical south american styles of architecture, so i development 2 different designs which we could model from within Maya.


Easter Island House designs

With these designs, i could easily adapt them if necessary. They are also quite simple shapes, so they shouldn't take to long to create within Maya.





No comments:

Post a Comment